Monday, November 16, 2015

Kylie Jenner Sort of Opens Up About Love Life

Kylie Jenner has opened way up about her love life in a new blog post on her official website.


Kind of. Sort of. Not really, actually.



The 18-year old, who everyone knows is dating Tyga and who is unafraid to kiss her boyfriend in public, writes that it’s challenging to date as a celebrity.


“Living in the spotlight, people think they know everything about me – but they don’t,” Jenner says.


“I’ve never believed in the idea of the public knowing everything about my relationship and every time I break up and make up.”


That would typically be a fair statement; celebrities are certainly entitled to their privacy.


But Jenner and her fellow family members share photos on Facebook and Instagram like it’s their only job. They let cameras into their homes. 


They blog. They Tweet. They rarely wear clothing. 


This makes it a bit more difficult for them to play the privacy card whenever they see fit.


But it is true that Kylie often smooches Tyga on Snapchat, yet rarely talks about him on the press or hangs with him on Keeping Up with the Kardashians.


“I’m not afraid to show who I’m dating, but I’m also not about to talk about every little detail of my relationship,” she explains.


“Everyone who knows me, knows I’ve always been a relationship girl. I’ve never believed in the idea of casual dating or being with two people at once.


“I feel like I only have room for one person in my heart and I want to give whoever I’m with all the attention they deserve.”


Like with any famous couple, there are constant rumors surrounding Kylie and Tyga, such as talk that he may be cheating and she may be having him followed.


How does Jenner feel about this chatter?


“It’s hard to see all that gets completely made up about me,” she shares in the post.


“I really try not to let it bother me and I certainly don’t feel like I need to correct every little lie out there, but at the same time, I just hate giving people the satisfaction of being able to make things up about someone they don’t know anything about!”