Monday, November 16, 2015

The Real Housewives of NYC Season 8 Cast Confirmed: Who"s In?

I can imagine that some of you lost sleep over whether or not The Real Housewives of New York‘s LuAnn de Lesseps, Ramona Singer and Sonja Morgan would get over their salary egos and sign on for season 8.



Last week, Page Six reported that all three were piassed that Bethenny Frankel was making $ 1 million, and they wanted salaries closer to hers.  


Fair enough.


Frankel, Carole Radziwill and newbie Juliana Weinstein were seen filming the new season while the others were embroiled in contract negotiations


Today, sources told E! News that everyone is happy with their contracts, despite the stalling.


De Lesseps is back as a regular cast member after a temporary demotion to “friend” in season six; I have a feeling THIS had something to do with it.


Heather Thomson and Kristen Taekman will not be returning.  The latter confirmed her departure to E! News in late October.


“My experience during my time on RHONY was fantastic and I made some great new friends,” Taekman’s statement read. “At this time in my life, I have decided to concentrate on my family and my new business ventures Pop Of Color nail polish and Last Night’s Look, my fashion blog. I will remain a Housewife and part of an amazing franchise forever and that is what is important.”


Taekman’s husband, Josh, was one of countless email accounts registered with extramarital site Ashley Madison’s database, which was hacked in late August.