Sunday, April 10, 2016

Catelynn Lowell: Coming Home From Rehab!!

After less than a month in a treatment facility to overcome her issues with postpartum depression and anxiety, Catelynn Lowell is heading home!



Her husband, Tyler Baltierra, shared the good news on Instagram, along with a photo of himself with their one-year-old daughter Novalee.


In the caption, he wrote a touching ode to his wife:


“Me & Tootie are off to Arizona to go get @catelynnmtv I can’t wait to come home with my wife & my whole family together again.


“This past month has been a little rough by myself, but nothing I wouldn’t do all over again for my family. Cate’s health, safety & security, has & always will be my main priority.


“I love you Babe & can’t wait to kiss your face & hold you in my arms again! #BaltierraFamilyStrong”


While other relationships among the Teen Mom crew seem to thrive off tumult and controversy, Catelynn and Tyler have remained a solid force, even throughout troubling times such as this. 


Dare we say it gives us hope?


Earlier this week, Catelynn tweeted her first message from rehab with an update on her condition.


“Just wanted to know I’m doing great!” she wrote. “Best decision I have ever made for myself.. I’ll b home soon #thankyouforyoursupport”


We’re thrilled Catelynn got the help she needed and is going back to her family.