Saturday, April 16, 2016

Dwayne Johnson Wishes Daughter Happy Birthday, Melts Hearts Around the Globe

Yup. In case you were wondering:


Dwayne Johnson is still winning at fatherhood.



The professional wrestler turned action star jumped on to Instagram this weekend in order to wish his daughter, Jasmine, a happy four-month birthday.


And also to continue proving why he’s one of the most beloved celebrities in all of Hollywood.


“I’m always asked – What inspires YOU? My answer’s easy and honest.. what inspires me the most is always waitin’ for me to walk thru my front door when I come home,” Johnson wrote as a caption to the above photo.


But he didn’t stop there.


“Happy 4 month birthday Jasmine! One day you’ll know just how happy, proud, lucky and blessed you, your sister and your mama make me.


“You’ll also thank me one day for your toughness and your mama’s everything else.”


Johnson and Lauren Hashian – his girlfriend of nearly a decade – welcomed Jasmine, their first child together, in December.


The former WWE star, who made an appearance at Wrestlemania this month, recently brought his 14-year-old daughter, Simone (whose mom is Johnson’s ex-wife Dany Garcia), as his date to the MTV Movie Awards.


He co-hosted that event on April 9.


Yes, Johnson ca do it all: host, act, wrestle and dote just as well as the very best fathers in the world.