Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Farrah Abraham Shows Off Beach Body In Hawaii, Life is Unfair

We get it, you’re in paradise.



While the rest of us go about our day, Farrah Abraham is living her best life in Hawaii (albeit with Debbo in tow).


The Teen Mom star sported a monokini on the beach, and made damn sure to post it to Instagram.  However, a recent pic featuring Sophia in a coconut bra had fans up in arms, to which I say: “Pick your battles.”


“She’s trying hoe her daughter out now Jesus christ,” one person wrote.


“OK this so bad she needs to wear a shirt,” another chimed in.



To fund more trips like this, Abraham recently announced her new furniture line, Furnished by Farrah.


“Thank you All for your support on all of my endeavors as a woman in business,” she wrote.


“I’ve been lucky to do realestate for acouple years now & now I get to grow into a successfull Furnishing company! Celebrate & Add @furnishedbyfarrah with me today🏡🎉📩 Coming Soon.”


The main photo features Abraham in lingerie looking over her shoulder, which is a bit confusing.  Is she selling furniture? 5 minutes of sexy talk for $ 40?


 There’s no word on what the furniture will look like, but so many jokes just flooded into my head about adult entertainment and couches.  Since I’m a lady, I will not be sharing them here.  Yet.