Sunday, April 3, 2016

Kesha: I Was "Offered My Freedom" if I Recanted Dr. Luke Rape Claims!

In the midst of Kesha’s highly publicized legal battle with Dr. Luke, the record producer who she alleges raped her, the singer now claims she was offered a deal if she recanted her story.



Kesha has been trying to extricate herself from a recording contract with Luke, citing that he sexually, physically and mentally abused her for 10 years.


Today, the pop star took to Instagram to post a makeup-free selfie along with a stark revelation.


“I got offered my freedom IF i were to lie,” she wrote in the caption. “I would have to APOLOGIZE publicly and say that I never got raped.” 


“THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS behind closed doors,” she continued.


Though she does not specifically finger who approached her with the bribe, the implication is that it came from someone in Luke’s camp or possibly Sony, the label under which he is employed.


Kesha has been steadfast in her case against Luke, and she let fans know she has no intention of backing down.


“I will not take back the TRUTH,” she wrote. “I would rather let the truth ruin my career than lie for a monster ever again.”


Luke has vehemently denied all charges and has accused Kesha of concocting the abuse story in order to get out of her contract.


“It’s sad that she would turn a contract negotiation into something so horrendous and untrue,” he tweeted in February.


Numerous celebrities have publicly expressed support for Kesha, including Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift and Adele.