Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Leah Messer: DRUNK on Date With Jeremy Calvert, Says Weird Stuff

In a sneak peek clip for Teen Mom 2, Leah Messer goes on a dinner date with her ex-husband Jeremy Calvert, and things get a little weird.



First, Leah is clearly tipsy if not full-blown wasted as she attempts to flirt with her ex.


“Like you were the one person I thought, like… I couldn’t imagine myself being with anyone else,” she said. “I’m telling you, like… mmmmm.”


Jeremy can tell Leah’s acting funny and calls her out.


“You buzzing?” he asks.


“I’m a little bit because I don’t ever drink,” she admits with a smile.


“You’re blacked out after the bottom of that glass,” he says with a straight face.


“Shut up!” replies Leah. “I’m sorry I don’t drink as much as you, alcy.”


But then the mom of three begins to question her ex about what could’ve been, as drunk folk are wont to do.


“There’s no excuse for the mistakes I’ve made,” she said. “But I wonder where we would be had we been together through my treatment.”


Leah went to rehab for an addiction to prescription painkillers but has reportedly been sober for some time.


“I’m not gonna lie to you, there was nights when I was scared for the girls,” Jeremy admitted.


Leah then gets teary-eyed and emotional and appears to appeal to Jeremy about a reconciliation.


“We shouldn’t have just gave up,” she tells him.


Jeremy is currently dating Brooke Wehr and recently informed Leah that they would never get back together, and he seems to be sticking by his word.


“I tried, I gave up,” he told her.