Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Yolanda Foster: I Don"t Trust ANY of the Real Housewives!

Yolanda Foster has had a rough go of it the past couple years.


Not only is she battling chronic Lyme disease – the legitimacy of which many of her fellow Real Housewives of Beverly Hills co-stars have questioned – she"s also going through a divorce with David Foster.


She"s now trying to rebuild her life by purchasing a new condo to create a space that"s all her own.


In a video clip from the RHOBH finale, Yolanda opens up to new Housewife Erika Jayne about the divorce and her turbulent relationship with the other women on the show.


Erika asks whether any of the other Housewives reached out to Yolanda since she announced her split from David.


"They all texted me, which you know I appreciated, but I am cautious of the whole group," admits Yolanda.


"You"re like the only person that I confided in," she tells Erika. "You know, I have trust issues with them right now."


One can hardly blame her, as her co-stars ganged up on and accused her of having Munchausen syndrome, a psychological disorder in which a person feigns an illness to receive sympathy or attention.


Yolanda also discusses the toll the impending divorce has had on her.


"Divorce is almost like a death," she says. "It"s shocking. David was my life partner, my best friend. I miss my best friend."


Watch below:


Yolanda foster i dont trust any of the real housewives