Friday, June 3, 2016

Tamar Braxton Has A New Job, Thanks To Steve Harvey

No funemployment for this broad.



Tamar Braxton may have been let go from The Real, but another opportunity has come her way that might be even better.


According to the Chicago Tribune, Steve Harvey had Braxton on his radio show on June 2nd.  


During their interview, Harvey announced that he had signed a deal to produce a new TV talk show for Braxton.


“We saw the opportunity of what people may recognize as the end, but it’s not,” Harvey said, in reference to The Real‘s decision to part ways with the reality star and singer.


“It’s such a beginning. She has such a bright future. She is such a star. She has so much to offer,”


Braxton couldn’t hold in her excitement, so she posted an ecstatic note to Instagram:


“…But when GOD has a RAM in the bush❣thanks so much to my dear friend @iamsteveharveytv @marjorie_harvey Gerald, my baby Vince for such an AMAZING opportunity. I love u guys and can’t WAIT for what is to come #iaintsorry✌🏼 seriously.. When one door closes another one opens #bestontv #tamartianTv.”



Braxton told Harvey that the firing was “out of the blue,” and that her husband and manager, Vincent Herbert was the one who told her.


“He was just like, ‘I think you got fired, I think,"” she said.


“I’m like, ‘What you talking about? Fired for what?’ My heart sunk into my shoes, really. I pretty much fell over.”


On May 22nd, The Real released the following statement:


“The Real and Tamar Braxton have mutually decided that Tamar will not be continuing with the show for its upcoming third season.


“She will be leaving in order to concentrate on her solo career. Everyone associated with The Real appreciates Tamar’s efforts and the contributions she has made to the show’s success, and we wish her all the best for the future.”


Braxton smelled a rat, and posted a message to her fans on Instagram soon after.


“I love u all but I have been stabbed in the back by someone I stupidly trusted ( not my man or my sisters),” she wrote.


No further details on the talk show have been released.