Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Kanye West Birthday! Kim Kardashian & Family Share Sweet Messages to Yeezy

It’s Kanye West’s birthday, and Kim Kardashian and the fam are using the Interwebs to toast the self-professed “greatest artist of all time.”


His wife Kim shared a sweet photo of the two of them kissing to Instagram, along with a sweet message.



“Happy birthday to my best friend!” she wrote. “I usually would be scared for us getting older but as each year passes I’m just happy we have more time on this earth together!” 


“I love you so much and hope this year brings you so much happiness,” she added.


Kim’s mom Kris Jenner also gave a shout out to her son-in-law on Instagram, sharing a photo of Kanye and writing a touching tribute.


“Happy birthday to my son, North and Saint’s daddy and Kim’s soul mate, #KanyeWest,” wrote Kris. “To say you are special is an understatement… you are one of a kind!!!!”


“You inspire, you lead, you’re the most incredible father and a wonderful friend,” she continued. “We are so blessed to have you in our lives!!! I’m so proud of you and I love you so much. Happy birthday!!!!”


Kim’s sisters Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian and Kendall and Kylie Jenner also sent Kanye birthday wishes on each of their respective apps.


“Happy birthday to one of the most creative and intelligent people I know!!!” shared Khloe. “Kanye, I couldn’t have picked a better husband for my big sister and I am so happy that you’re in our lives!”


Kendall echoed Khloe’s statements.


“You and Kim are ultimate couple goals!” she wrote. “You’re the best husband my sister could have. We love you!”


It’s funny to see this kind of outpouring of birthday love for Kanye from the Kardashian-Jenner clan, while not a one of them ever wished brother Rob Kardashian any sort of congratulations on his engagement to Blac Chyna – or on the news that the couple were having a baby.


Maybe they’re saving that for Keeping Up With the Kardashians.


Kim and Kanye recently celebrated their second wedding anniversary and appear to be going strong, despite constant divorce rumors that claim the contrary.


Then again, everyone’s always happy on social media.