Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Thomas Ravenel: Southern Charm Star Hasn"t Seen His Kids "In Months"

Paging Thomas Ravenel.  Mr. Thomas Ravenel, your baby mama is looking for you and/or your checkbook.



Anyone who watches Southern Charm is well aware that Ravenel’s relationship with Kathryn Calhoun Dennis, 24 is painfully frustrating.


The 53-year-old (aspiring? former? failed?) politician knocked up Dennis not once, but twice in the course of two years.  Their ups and downs have been chronicled throughout the Bravo series, and quite frankly, both viewers and the rest of the cast are fed up with their antics.


Dennis gave birth to the couple’s second child, a boy named St. Julien Rembert Ravenel, on November 10th, 2015.  She and Ravenel also have a 2-year-old daughter, Kensington.


Dennis has been complaining on air about Ravenel’s broken promises to provide for her and the children, to the point where Ravenel agreed to pay for a rental home for her and their two kids.


As for child support, the public has not been made aware of their agreement.


That is, until yesterday, when Dennis gave an interview exposing Ravenel as a deadbeat dad who hasn’t gotten in touch with his family.



“I put my whole life on hold when I met him. I left college,” Dennis told Reality Checked host Amy Phillips on June 1st.


“He told me we were gonna have children and I wouldn’t have to worry about anything and then he totally went off the grid.


“He hasn’t called me, talked to our kids, seen our kids in months. He hasn’t given me money. So that’s kind of why I’m asking for his help and support.”


Dennis and Ravenel first hooked up during season one, and their rollercoaster romance has been a central storyline ever since.


In fact, Dennis was hooking up with both Ravenel and his equally pathetic friend, Whitney Sudler-Smith at the same time.


On a recent episode, Sudler-Smith claimed he and Dennis only had a one-night stand, but that is far from the truth, according to the redhead.


“He was saying, ‘Oh, I could see myself marrying you, you’re such a great girl, you shouldn’t be with Thomas,’” Dennis told the radio host.


“I mean, he is completely lying whenever he says it was nothing more than a one-night stand or a moment of weakness.


“No, he pursued me for quite a while.”


Prior to the May 23rd episode, Dennis also tweeted, “I want it to be clear that I did not lie in any way about my relationship with Whitney. Sadly.”


Southern Charm airs Mondays at 9 on Bravo.