Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Leah Messer: I Am FINALLY Over Jeremy Calvert!

A recent episode of Teen Mom 2 showed Leah Messer on a date with Jeremy Calvert that quickly turned into a drunken confession session.



We guess it wasn’t technically a date, as the parents of 3-year-old Adalynn are divorced and Jeremy is dating Brooke Wehr.


Even so, many took the boozy night on the town as an indication that Leah and Jeremy were back together.


Now, Leah says she and Jeremy were never planning a reconciliation.


In fact, in the upcoming Teen Mom 2 reunion special, she tells Dr. Drew that the dinner with Jeremy brought her nothing but pain, and she’s finally ready to move on from her ex:



“I mean, it was painful,” Leah says in the clip above.


“I think it was painful because, for once, I got to not just say how I feel in an unhealthy place but say how I feel in a healthy place.”


Asked if she still has feelings for Calvert, Leah gives a remarkably candid answer:


“At that time I did still love Jeremy. I did,” she says.


“I mean I’m over it, completely over it, but that’s just recently happened. I just recently accepted I don’t think Jeremy and I are good together.”


Toward the end of the conversation, Leah even gives her second husband credit keeping the lines of communication open and doing his best to keep his girlfriend involved in the life of their daughter:


“Can I please say this? He wanted to meet with me because he didn’t want to treat me how Corey and Miranda treated me,” Leah says.


“Jeremy wanted us to talk so we (Leah and Brooke) could get along which I’m okay with.”


Insiders say neither Calvert, nor Leah’s first husband, Corey Simms, will be appearing on the reunion special this time around:


“There was really no reason for Leah’s guys to go this time,” a source tells The Ashley’s Reality Roundup weeks ago.


“Last time, Jeremy’s segments didn’t even air. It’s a huge effort to fly across country for them, since they are in West Virginia, arrange for child care, take off work, etc, just for a weekend of shooting.


“They don’t care about the free trip or anything at this point. They’d rather stay home.”


Watch Teen Mom 2 online to relive the roller coaster ride that is Leah’s love life.