Sunday, August 7, 2016

Egor Tarabasov: Lindsay Lohan Reveals Scary History Of Abuse

The violent fight Lindsay Lohan and Egor Tarabasov were seen having in Mykonos, Greece on July 5th was upsetting, to say the least.



Now, Lindsay tells the Daily Mail‘s Katie Nicholl about her fiance’s abusive past, revealing that this isn’t the first time Tarabasov has put his hands on her.


“No woman can be hit and stay with that person if that person isn’t prepared to say sorry,” Lindsay said.


“I realise now you can’t stay in a relationship just for love.”


The disturbing footage, released by Radar Online, shows the couple in a jeep and reportedly arguing.



Lindsay threw Egor’s phone out the window, so he got out of the car to retrieve it.  Lindsay got out as well, and tried to get to the phone before her fiance.


Egor managed to grab Lindsay from behind, and twisted her arm behind her back.  When he finally got his phone, Ego went back to the jeep.


Lindsay later explained that Egor, 22, had taken her phone, so she threw his on to the beach in retaliation.


Without going into much detail, she said that he “drank too much” and “went crazy.”



Lindsay did, however, explain what led to their last public fight on July 23rd, when Lindsay screamed for help from the balcony of her London flat and claimed that Egor was trying to strangle her.


“Egor and I had been out for dinner. We danced, it was fun,” Lindsay explained of the series of events that led to the incident.


‘When we got home I went to bed and Egor went out. A few hours later he came back and when I woke up he was standing over me. He wasn’t himself, he was being very aggressive and he attacked me."”


Why is Lindsay talking about this now?   She’s scared of what might happen to her if she stays silent, especially now that there is hard evidence that Egor has put a hand on her.



“I wanted to do this interview because it’s time to tell the truth,” Lindsay said.


“There have been so many lies printed about me recently. I’ve kept quiet for so long but now I’m scared of what Egor might do to me and to himself.


Still, Lindsay admits, she wears her emerald engagement ring.  The relationship, though, may well be over.


“I haven’t taken it off, even after all this,” Lindsay said.


“The truth is, I wanted to make things work, but now I’m not sure that I can.”


Lindsay said she has tried to get in touch with Ego to talk things out and figure out how to move forward.


“I need closure,” she explained. ‘I genuinely fell in love with him but he broke my trust and made me feel unsafe.”


Lohan also revealed that she and Egor planned on getting married next May in Lake Como, and that she has cut her father, Michael Lohan off again for falsely telling the press that she’s pregnant (Lohan blames her rounder belly on pasta and “good Mediterranean living.”).


“My father is known for talking to the press and selling stories,” she said.



“He loves the attention. In the past he’s said I’ve done drugs, he put my number on the internet. ‘Who does that? Some of the stuff he’s done proves to me he doesn’t care about me.”


Where Linsday and Egor go from here is anyone’s guess, and the Russian businessman has not responded to the Mail‘s request for a comment.