Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Linkin Bridge on America"s Got Talent: Watch and Cheer!

Not so tough, are you, Linkin Bridge?


On Tuesday night"s live episode of America"s Got Talent, these singers from Kentucky actually broke down while being showered with praise by all four judges.


It was the first time the quartet performed live on the NBC competition.



Linkin Bridge made its first strong impression a few weeks ago when they sang “Over The Rainbow” via an a capella arrangement.


They followed that with their take on “Free Bird.”


This time around, inside the Dolby Theater in Hollywood, the group went with "Always On My Mind," a song choice that Simon Cowell didn"t totally agree with.


But that didn"t mean he didn"t have very nice things to say.


"I’m excited right now, because from the first time I saw you, I really, really liked you. And there’s something about you."


This was Howie Mandel"s take on the performance:


“I loved the harmony, I loved the sound. This is so weird as one man looking into the eyes of four men, [but] I only have one thing to say to you directly from my heart: You guys are beautiful.”


And Melanie Brown:


"Your strongest point is your harmonies. The way that your voices blend together, it makes me melt. I loved it. I really did."



Linkin Bridge has to compete with Grace VanderWaal, among others, for the title.



So it won"t be easy.


But the crown could be theirs if they keep pulling out songs such as this:


Linkin bridge did they hit the right americas got talent notes