Monday, August 22, 2016

Nathan Griffith: Arrested For Burglary And Domestic Violence!!!

Nathan Griffith has not had an easy 2016.  



For the second time this year, Jenelle Evans’ ex (and father to their two-year-old-son, Kaiser), has been arrested, this time on charges of “first degree burglary” and “criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravate,” Radar Online has learned from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina police reports.


Not a ton of details about the August 21st arrest are available at this time, but this comes two months after a visit to the slammer for drunk and disorderly conduct.


Griffith missed Kaiser’s brithday on June 29th, he and girlfriend Jessica Henry apparently broke up.


Since then, Griffith has reportedly move on (and in) with another girl.



Griffith’s social media posts have been borderline crazy as of late, with some being motivational, and others a littel bit biblical.


“If there was anytime that you were there and I didn’t hear your voice because I was stubborn, I’m sorry but now I’m on my knees asking you to be strong when I can’t, to help me survive just one more day, and to let me hear your voice of justice,” he wrote a few days before his arrest.


“There is a lot of evil out there God and I need you to deliver me from it now. Help me fight the ‘good’ battle!”


Griffith and Evans did settle a custody agreement, with Kaiser living full-time with Evans, and Griffith getting visits every other weekend. 



“[Both the] parents agree to undergo testing for opiates, marijuana and steroid use, through a certified, third-party drug testing facility,” a judge stated while signing off on the custody agreement.


“The parents believe that each is an important continuing presence in their child’s life.


“[This] reflects the desire of both parents to create a positive environment for Kaiser’s development and to ensure each parent’s continuing relationship with him.”