Thursday, August 11, 2016

Kris Jenner: Kardashian Kids NEED Their Own Show!

Kris Jenner thinks her grandchildren are a huge part of why viewers tune into Keeping Up With The Kardashians, so naturally they should get their own spin-off.



The momager is reportedly trying to get her family to warm up to the idea of featuring Mason, Penelope and Reign Disick, and North and Saint West on a spin-off of Keeping Up With The Kids.


Shockingly, the only person who has voiced his concerns is Kanye West.


Kanye went ballistic when he heard the idea,” a source told Life & Style.


“He thinks North and Saint are too young. He’s furious at the prospect.”


West isn’t a fan of reality TV, and tries to stay out of as many scenes as possible when the Kardashians are filming.


The tabloid claims that West “went straight over to Kris’ house to confront her” and “accused her of trying to exploit North and Saint.”



Jenner’s attempts to convince West that the show was a good idea were in vain, but she’s holding out hope that he’ll change when mind as the kids get older.


“He’s still against the idea but Kris thinks she’ll be able to change his mind,” the source added.



At the BlogHer 16 conference on August 5th, Kim Kardashian hinted at her husband’s disdain for the reality show and how much he values his family’s privacy.


“He’s very private even though he’s in the business and I’m very open, so he’s really taught me how to become a little bit more private and I’ve taught him about how to be a little bit more open.


“It really works for us,” Kardashian explained.


“So I definitely save that part of my home life and my life with my kids I try to hold on to.”



Back in 2013, West told Hot 97 why he wasn’t really into filming the show.


“I don’t really do her show just because I don’t particularly like the way the producers shoot some of the shots,” he explained.