Friday, August 12, 2016

Javi Marroquin: Dating Someone New ALREADY?!

It’s been several months since Javi Marroquin and Kailyn Lowry separated, but since he only recently returned from an overseas deployment with the US Air Force, the couple is just now getting on with the messy business of ending their marriage.



Javi recently gave his first interview since returning to the States to Radar Online, and the site has been publishing his remarks in a series of excerpts. 


Marroquin threw major shade at Lowry in a portion of the conversation that went public this morning, and now he’s basically dealing out an emotional finishing move in a new snippet that just went live moments ago.


To the astonishment of many (Kailyn among them, we’re sure) Javi revealed today that he has already re-entered the dating scene:


“I actually went on a date this past weekend,” Marroquin told Radar. “But right now we are just friends taking it slow. We both have a lot going on.”



He added that he loves “being in a relationship” and hopes to settle down again soon.


“I love to love,” he said. “I love sharing experiences with one person.”


Javi said that his first priority is his son, and he makes certain that any woman he gets romantically involved with is aware of that from the jump:


“I make sure I tell them right off the bat my situation,” he explained. “Obviously my choice of girls is different because I do have a son. So that’s big for me.”


As for when the time will be right for the new woman in his life to meet Lincoln, Javi says he’s playing it by ear – and it’s none of Kailyn’s business:


“I don’t need to talk to Kail about that,” he said.


“I’m Lincoln’s dad. I’ll know when the right time for him to meet a future partner will be. Same goes for Kail. I don’t have a say when she introduces guys to him.”



Asked what kind of guy he hopes Kailyn ends up with, Javi replied:


“I would hope as his mother she would find a good guy and not someone with no future. I’ve made it a point to make sure both Isaac and Lincoln know what it’s like to be a man that provides for his family. I would hope she finds someone the same.”


Thus far, Kailyn seems unconcerned about her ex’s remarks and the fact that he’s moving on.


Her most recent tweet was directed at her Teen Mom 2 co-star Leah Messer, and read simply:


“Miss you!!!! Hope you & the girls are well. See y’all soon!”


Indeed she will.


Season 8 is currently filming, which means the entire cast will soon be convening for one of those epic reunion shows.


Watch Teen Mom 2 online for a refresher course on all the drama.