Thursday, September 1, 2016

Khloe Kardashian Calls Out Kim: Stop Dressing Like a Hooker!

There are moments when we want to high five Khloe Kardashian for keeping it real, especially when she brings friends and family back down to earth for looking completely obscene.



Though she’s no stranger to odd wardrobe choices herself, Khloe had to call it out when she saw Kim Kardashian walking down the hall looking…like a lady of the night.


In a preview for an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe and Rob Kardashian were having a serious conversation about his weight and how he’s feeling, when Khloe had to stop short.


“Oh my … you gotta get out of here,” a horrified Khloe said to Kim as she sauntered into the kitchen wearing the littlest black dress one’s eyes hath ever seen.


“Kimberly, how much are you?”


Even Kim had to admit she was bordering on ridiculous, acknowledging that it might have been a bit bunch.


“The neighbor did look at me like ‘Hooker city,” Kim joked.



“I did feel uncomfortable for one second.”


Yah think?


“They probably think Rob paid for you!” Khloe quipped, at which point viewers high-fived a million angels.


Though Kim is no stranger to body-con dresses, her looks over the past few years have bordered on obscene.  


Kim thinks that a tag attached to the garment that reads either Balmain, Dior, or some other fashion house justifies the sartorial choice, but that is simply not the case.



Kim is all about showing off her body these days, after losing 70 pounds following the birth of her son, Saint last December.  


Back in April, Kim revealed on her app that she likes to layer her shapewear.


“Sometimes I wear two pairs of body shapers on top of each other — especially when I am heavier, I def double it up, They really hold you in and make you feel secure!” she explained.



“I put one pair on after the other, and if there’s a longer pair, I always put those on first.”


Still confused?  Kim can elaborate:


“But usually, I wear two pairs that are the same length. I try not to layer two different lengths, because I don’t want there to be visible seams; I want there to always just be one seam.”


Quick question about layering shapewear: How does one breathe until so much constriction?  Or does that not matter?