Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Khloe Kardashian Cancels Book Tour: "Stress Can Run Our Bodies Down"

GURL, take care of yourself.



Khloe Kardashian was forced to pull out of book signings for Strong Looks Better Naked, citing a mystery illness that doctors are looking into.


It’s no secret that Kardashian has had a very stressful fall having to care for estranged husband Lamar Odom after he was found unconscious at a Nevada brothel on October 13th.  


Add that to Kardashian’s demanding press tour filled with questions about her relationship status, and you’ve got yourself a rundown Khloe.


“Dolls! So sorry I needed 2 re schedule my book signing. I’m sick &dr’s orders are that I need to lay low until we narrow down what’s wrong,” Kardashian tweeted to fans earlier today.


“ll be going for more testing today. I’m very sorry again.


“Stress can run our bodies down so please everyone take care of yourselves.”


I have to hand it to Kardashian for handling both the book tour and her personal life like a champion.  She’s been asked several times whether or not she still loves Odom, how his recovery is going, and if she’s still dating James Harden.


Oh, and this summer she had a difficult time coming to grips with Caitlyn Jenner‘s transition.


All in all, I think Kardashian deserves a week-long spa visit where electronics are banned, and quiet time is mandatory.