Saturday, November 14, 2015

Khloe Kardashian: Lamar "Never Asks Why" He"s In The Hospital

Khloe Kardashian talked candidly about Lamar Odom’s condition during her recent appearance on Ellen.



The former NBA star was hospitalized on October 13th in Nevada after he was found unconscious at a brothel.


Khloe has barely left his side, save for a few personal and professional engagements.  Odom has since been transferred to Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles, but he’s still not fully aware of the extent of his injuries.


“We tell him that he had a brain injury, but we can’t tell him how that brain injury was caused, because that will set him back,” Khloe explained to Ellen DeGeneres.


“He never asks why he’s here. He doesn’t ask,” she said.


“He’s really confused a lot — sometimes he knows who the president is and his birthday, and sometimes he thinks he’s 26, and I say I bet you wish you were 26, so do I!”


The reality star, who is also promoting her book, Strong Looks Better Naked, said she is putting off their divorce not because there’s a chance they’ll get back together, but because he needs someone to look out for him.


“I’m there helping him and I love him and I’ve always loved him, and that will never change,” she said.


“I just feel like it’s a really insensitive thing to fast forward a divorce.


“He’s a fantastic person who deserves support and love and for someone to be by his side and for me I’m that to him. “


Khloe’s appearance on Ellen airs Monday, November 16th.