Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Real Housewives of New York City Season 8 Episode 9 Recap: Berkshire Blowout!

On The Real Housewives of New York City Season 8 Episode 9, Dorinda Medley’s joyful Berkshires holiday bash took a turn for the worse.



You won’t believe this, but Bethenny Frankel and Luann de Lesseps were screaming at each other last night about Skinnygirl’s roots.


“Let’s go back on the delusional Skinnygirl tour, hosted by Luann!” Bethenny said to the cameras as a prelude to the insanity to come.


The fact Dorinda Medley’s home was the location did nothing to slow the escalation of their feud, as Frankel laid into The Countess.


“You pretend you’re something you’re not,” Bethenny said, adding with brutal honestly and bluntness, “You’re not a girl’s girl.”


“No, you’re not a girl’s girl!” Luann snapped back, at which point Frankel recoiled: “What man have I ever rolled up on?”


“What married man have I ever slept with? What young 25-year-old did I ever f–k and then give my friend s–t about it?”


“You are a hypocrite! You f–k everyone! And you pretend you don’t! You are a slut and a liar and a hypocrite and a snake.”


Wow. Luann responded by calling Bethenny a “piece of s–t” and peacing out, at which Bethenny reconsidered her actions.


“I’m in someone else’s house, and I called someone a whore,” she said, with some regrets. “Maybe it’s past my bedtime.”



Luann, meanwhile, also clashed with Ramona Singer over the fact that Lu is now dating Tom, a man who had gone out with Ramona.


According to Singer, they went out seven times, and that was enough to warrant Luann asking permission before she started dating him.


Lu disagreed, saying “I don’t care because it’s before I met him,” and denied that she ever met him while he and Ramona were a thing.


Meanwhile, Carole Radziwill called Luann a pedophile and said she wouldn’t have joined if she knew Luann were gonna be there.


Luann complained that Dorinda hadn’t backed her up in her fight with Bethenny, and the host eventually cracked under the pressure:


“I think everyone is acting very poorly. I put in a big effort here. I made a conscious choice not to invite Sonja, so we could all have a good time.”


“I think it’s a disgrace of you people! You hold your things to yourself! I cooked all day! I decorated! I did it nice! I am ashamed!”


“If no one can behave themselves, then you all go home! Because I decorated, and I cooked, and I made it nice! So go home!”


Did they? Or did it get worse? Follow the link to watch The Real Housewives of New York City online and see for yourself.