Friday, June 3, 2016

Brielle Biermann Offers Surprisingly Helpful Weight Loss Tips

If you’re going to take diet and workout tips from anyone, it should be someone who loves posing on Instagram.



Yes, Brielle Biermann is 19 and yes, I look at her body and think, “that bitch.”


It’s hard work looking that toned, tanned and and…enhanced, I guess?  


Pushing aside any thoughts I might have about her possible visits to Dr. Tuckhereandthere, I will listen to Biermann’s advice on how to keep it right and tight.


“As you guys are probably aware, I love to eat cheeseburgers all day, every day. Well, can’t do that anymore,” Biermann said, according to Bravotv.com.


Welp, Biermann explains, it’s impossible to ignore those wobbly bits, so put down the burger and grab a vegetable.


“You have to stick to healthy things, like this nasty cucumber salad,” she joked on social media.


“And spin class. I love spin class. I do it at least three times a week.”


Biermann has come under fire for her appearance every since she admitted that she saw the same doctor as Kylie Jenner to have her lips plumped up.


“Look at Kylie Jenner. She looks like a completely different person and she says all she’s had done is her lips,” Biermann explained via Snapchat in May.


“And same with me. … I was honest about my lips, which took a lot of courage for me to do, and I’m being honest now.


“I’m sorry I don’t look like I did when I was 15, but everyone grows up, which you all need to do.”


Biermann has a point;  she was still young when her mom, Kim Zolciak first appeared on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.  


Since then, Biermann has likely felt pressured to look good in front of the cameras, hence the tans, the product hawking on Instagram, the extensions, the makeup…


“I’m so flattered that you guys think that I’ve had all this liposuction, and my tits done, and my nose done,” she added in the snape.


“It’s just genetics!”


Genetics, my ass.