Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Kailyn Lowry Regrets Divorce From Javi Marroquin: Read The Tweet

Few public relationships are harder to make sense of than Kailyn Lowry and Javi Marroquin’s.


The former Teen Mom 2 couple are going through a divorce after four years of marriage, and it all unfolded on national television.



Lowry and Marroquin, who was deployed overseas for a time with the Air Force, have really only communicated indirectly with one another via cryptic tweets about broken hearts, starting over, going through changes, etc.


Over the weekend, Lowry wrote a tweet that may indicate her regret over deciding to proceed with the divorce.


“If your child’s father wants to be there, let him be there. Took me a while but I learned that too,” she wrote.




Kailyn Lowry Regrets Divroce?



During the Teen Mom 2 reunion on June 20th, Marroquin admitted that she “blamed” Lowry for a miscarriage, which did severe damage to their relationship.


Lowry told Dr. Drew that her estranged husband was “not helpful, not sympathetic.” 


Marroquin tried to defend himself.


“In my mind, I knew it wasn’t her fault. I was just hurt, and I took it out on her — that was my mistake. That’s where our marriage kinda started going downhill,” he explained.



Though nothing is written in stone, Marroquin said he wants to save what he and Lowry have.


“[Isaac is] my best friend. I want to be in this marriage,” he said.


“I want all of us to be together. But her mind is set, and when her mind is set, there’s no changing it.”


Lowry has entered a new phase of her life that has allowed her to see things with an open mind.


And perhaps, unlike several Teen Moms, she’s ready to give living alone a try.


“I think it’s hard to think of the fact that maybe I could be happier without him,” she said.


“It’s a really hard pill to swallow.”