Friday, June 24, 2016

Amber Portwood Changes Her Hair AGAIN: See The Pic!

In the words of Ramona Singer, Amber Portwood has taken this past year to “renew herself.”



A month ago, Portwood debuted a blond hair cut that looked sleek and short.  Fans were psyched to see Portwood switch things up, which the Teen Mom star acknowledged.


“It was time for a change..love my new hair😊 goodnight everyone..sending all my love,” she wrote.


Yesterday, Portwood altered her look even more, and appeared super happy with the result.


“Hello loves!” she posted.



“Amber, I truly love you. I’m also so proud of you. You are looking fantabulous!” one fan wrote.


“Amber I will admit I bad mouthed you in your early days of teen mom,” another wrote.   “But seeing how far you’ve come, how you’ve changed and became a stronger person, I admire you. Continue being the great influence you are girl.”


The change in Portwood’s appearance is coming at a time when she and her ex-boyfriend Gary Shirley are settling their differences in order to co-parent their daughter, Leah.


Last month, Portwood reached a custody agreement Shirley over the 7-year-old.


Though Shirley is Leah’s legal guardian, Portwood pay him $ 1200 a month in child support.


“Ok..I’m the one who told Gary I would pay him money,” Portwood tweeted after the decision was made, defending herself against those who claim the custody arrangement was done without her knowledge.


“And I also said he could have primary because he’s closer to her school.”



Portwood is engaged to Matt Baier, who has been plagued with rumors that he’s fathered several different children with several different mothers.


“People made the assumption that I was some serial fornicator that was impregnating everybody and then just disappearing,” Baier told Us Weekly back in March.


“Amber knows everything,”


Portwood herself responded to the reports.


“He was a womanizing user. He was an addict, and that’s not an excuse, but that’s the type of person he was,”


Portwood stated plainly on an episode of Teen Mom OG.


“We went through a rough patch because of this, because I had no trust in him anymore. We had to rebuild our trust again in our relationship.”


Portwood and Baier’s wedding date has not been set.