Thursday, June 23, 2016

Jonathan Cheban Brags About Kim Kardashian, Sounds Like a Tool

The Daily Mail seems to find this guy interesting.


The rest of us find him irritating and self-important.



Jonathan Cheban, the self-proclaimed “best friend” of Kim Kardashian, was invited to speak on a panel at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, which features people working in the fields of advertising, creative communications and the like.


Since his 4 minute appearance on the UK’s Celebrity Big Brother, Cheban has found a tiny bit of fame across the pond, though he once told co-star Gemma Collins that he didn’t need CBB for his career.


“It’s not that, I’m huge here,” Cheban told her.


“We’re [Keeping Up With The Kardashians] on in 180 countries!”


Fast-forward to June 22nd, and Collins has been reunited with Cheban.  The two friends were part of a panel that included social media dude The Fat Jewish (who happened to be wearing shorts with photos of Kim Kardashian’s cry face).


“Does she cry a lot?” fellow panelist Katie Hopkins asked Cheban of his bestie.


“No, no,” he insisted.


“But she has the best crying face. I think she was in tears there [while filming in Bora Bora] because she had lost an earring.”


It’s true.  Kardashian’s ex-husband, Kris Humphries threw her into the water, and this happened:




When asked how he keeps his friendship with Kardashian so strong, Cheban explained that theirs is a “very competitive industry.


“We all started at the same place eight or nine years ago and people are envious of us. They want to break up our friendship.”


Sage words, Cheebs.


“‘How do you do it?” Hopkins asked.


“I don’t know,” he answered. “I think God just blessed me.”


At dinner later, Cheban was seated next to Martha Stewart, who had no idea who he was or why he was famous.


“do you know this guy?? He says he is well known,” Stewart tweeted.


“Better photo of Jonathan who is very famous bff of the Kardashians. Who knew!” she wrote a minute later.



Meanwhile, Bragasaurus Rex bitched about losing his suitcase on social media.


“I was planning to wear my new Yeezys that no-one else in the world has except me but they are in the suitcase,” he said.


“Thank God I have all of my jewellery and my bling. I always have these in my hand luggage, I’m not putting these babies in my suitcase.


“This is always with me, all the Cartier stuff.”


In the words of Kourtney Kardashian: Jonathan, there are people dying.