Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Snooki Gets Botox, Shares Painful Experience On Snapchat

No one asked, but Snooki recorded her Botox procedure on Snapchat anyway.


And now, we can"t unsee it.


Nicole "Snookie" LaValle went back to Dr. Ratmin Kassir for a lip perk-up and some Botox, according to Fishwrapper.



"Today I"m getting needles in my face," Snooki told viewers.  "Getting my first Botox in my forehead. And I"m doing a little plump in my lips, too.


Snooki first turned to the needle last August, because she wasn"t happy with her pout.


"I"ve always hated my thin lips and never thought I had the balls to get needles in my lip to perfect them but I did!" the Jersey Shore alum posted to Instagram, hoping to inspire others who are too afraid (or too poor) to get fillers.



"First session of lip plumps and it"s just fabulous. Trust me girls, I was terrified to get my first "procedure" ever done, but it wasn"t terrible at all! And I hate needles! I love my "natural beauty," but being able to enhance my lips to make me feel better about myself is life."


If you are thinking about getting your lips perked up, keep it mind that it requires upkeep.



"I had to go a couple times because you can’t just plump them up huge the first time," Snooki told toofab. "This is it. This is all I wanna do, a nice little plump, a nice top lip.


"I’m not gonna go any bigger. [But] obviously you have to keep going because they’re gonna shrink."



PS, she could also give two hoots about what you think, because their her lips, damn it, and she"ll plump if she wants to.


"I honestly don"t care what people say about me because they don"t know me.


"I always say I"m not living for them, I"m living for myself. People talk, that"s just our nature. People are a**holes, so you just gotta deal with it."


I never thought it was possible to experience pain by watching something, but I all of a sudden have a tremendous headache.



Snooki gets botox shares painful experience on snapchat