Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Chelsea Houska: Inside The Teen Mom Star"s Bridal Shower!

Before she says “I Do” to fiance Cole DeBoer, Chelsea Houska was thrown a bridal shower over the week.



“Such a wonderful day,” the pregnant reality star wrote on Instagram, along with a picture of her opening a home accents sign that  “Fight For The Fairytale. It Does Exist.”


Houska said how grateful she was to have friends and family to celebrate her milestones.


“I feel extremely lucky to be surrounded by such amazing people!”



Houska and DeBoer announced on July 12th they were expecting a brother or sister for Aubree, Houska’s daughter with ex-boyfriend, Adam Lind.  This will be the couple’s first child together.


“And then there were four…,” Houska wrote on Instagram.


Houska elaborated on the pregnancy announcement via her website, which she launched the same day.


“Oh my gosh! I’m so excited to finally be launching my website, and I felt like the perfect first post…would be to announce to everyone that baby DeBoer is expected in February 2017!” she wrote.


“We are beyond excited for this journey and can’t wait to share it with you all! Big sister Aubree is also extremely excited and it’s no secret that she is hoping for a girl haha.”



Since then, Houska has been responding to fan questions about her pregnancy and wedding planning.


On August 6th, Houska shared an adorable interaction with DeBoer on Twitter.


“*wakes me up* “Babe,I was gonna surprise you with breakfast,but I wasn’t sure if u could have cheese in ur eggs when ur pregnant” -Cole,” she tweeted.



Of course, it can’t be all congratulatory comments.  One fan called out Houska for allegedly criticizing Aubree’s half sister in one episode, which prompted a response from Houska.


“good godddd and then we laughed because I was obviously joking. Please keep worrying about my life some more ;),” Houska wrote.


She later regretted even acknowledging the tweet.


“I hate when I respond to annoying people on Twitter! I always regret it right after. I don’t like negativity on my page. Delete.”