Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Jinger Duggar Gushes About Jeremy Vuolo: We Can"t Wait to Have Kids!

Earlier today, TLC released a promo for Counting On Season 2 that contained some unexpected surprises.


We knew the reality show’s second go-round would focus on Jinger Duggar and Jeremy Vuolo’s courtship, but we didn’t know that there was a time when her family was skeptical about Vuolo’s prospects as a suitor:



But while her parents and siblings may have had their doubts, Jinger says she was certain about her fiance from the start.


Though she claims that growing up, she was not the type of girl to sit around and dream about her wedding day.


“I was never one of those girls to sit around like, ‘Oh, I want this proposal, this ring, this wedding,’” Jinger recently told Us Weekly.


“I always thought, ‘Whatever this young man does, I’m sure I’ll be so in love.’”


In case that didn’t make it clear that Jinger is head-over-heels for Jeremy, the gushing continued from there:


“It’s an answer to my prayers,” Jinger went on.


“I asked God for this in a future spouse, and He has done far above anything I could have ever imagined or dreamed in bringing Jeremy into my life.”



Naturally the talk eventually turned to Jinger and Jeremy’s plans for procreation.


And naturally, they both seem pretty psyched about the idea of having lots of kids:


“Well, I love kids,” Jinger said. “I’m excited for the future, when Jeremy and I are married, to start a family.”


Echoing these sentiments, Vuolo added:


“We haven’t talked about size, but I know we both love children. They’re a joy. We’ll have to see what the Lord provides.”


He certainly has his Duggar talking points down.


Thus far, little has been revealed about Jinger and Jeremy’s wedding plans, but the couple shared some minor details with Us”


“We’re trying to keep it intimate, between family and friends,” Vuolo reveals, adding that they’ve yet to set an official date. “We want to be very intentional with who we invite.” 


Bear in mind that “intimate” is a relative term.


Both Jill and Jessa Duggar invited over 1,000 guests to their respective ceremonies.