Thursday, September 1, 2016

Kaley Cuoco Exposes Boob On Snapchat, Looks Pretty Proud Of Herself

Celebrity stylist Brad Goreski may have been hired to dress Kaley Cuoco for a shoot, but if social media is any indication, he failed his client miserably.



Goreski took a snap of himself with The Big Bang Theory star, who opened her blouse to reveal a boob.


Goreski covered Cuoco’s nipple with a heart emoji, and used an old man filter for his own face.


Cuoco looked damn proud to be showing off her breast, and rightfully so. 


In May 2014, Cuoco told Cosmopolitan that she got a boob job when she was 18, and just like Naya Rivera, Cuoco says it was money well spent.


“It’s one of the best things I’ve ever done,” she said.


“I love them. I’m superhappy. I would do it again in a heartbeat.”



Cuoco is in superb shape, which she credits to a vegan/gluten-free lifestyle.


“I’m not a vegan, nor do I have a gluten allergy, but it just feels better in my stomach,” she told Shape in September 2015.


“Everything, from the inside out, has completely changed for me.



“And now, when I look into the mirror and see the positive changes, I don’t want to go back to what I was doing.”


When she isn’t acting, Cuoco, 30, rides horses.  In fact, she spent summer hiatus from Big Bang riding and training.


“Spent the whole summer with the horses; that’s been completely life-changing,” she told Extra.


 It was through this that she met her current boyfriend, equestrian Karl Cook.


“Karl is very sweet. I couldn’t be happier,” Cuoco said.


“Life is completely amazing – everything is amazing.”



And even equestrians who date one another need their personal space.


“It’s me time,” Cuoco said of her time spent with her four horses.


“It’s important in a relationship to have moments when you do your own thing.”


However, date night is improved vastly when horses are involved, according to Cuoco.


“t’s funny, he’s either the one riding or it’s me, so we’re rarely doing it together,” Cuoco revealed to People Magazine.


“But recently we did go on a little trail ride date. It was adorable. We hadn’t really done that yet,” she said of her time spent with Cook.


“One is usually cheering for the other so that was kind of cute to go out together,” she explained, referring to their riding competitions.


Things took a turn towards fantasyland during their horse date.


“We totally held hands. It was very dorky!”


In case you were wondering, they rode off into the sunset, holding hands on each of their horses.


Cuoco called it a “storybook ending” to their date.