Sunday, April 24, 2016

Beyonce: Calling Out Jay-Z for CHEATING in "Lemonade"??

What you trying to say, Bey?



In case you didn’t hear, Beyonce’s new album “Lemonade” just came out, and with it, what’s being dubbed as a “visual album” of the same name aired last night on HBO.


The queen completely slayed, because that’s her thing, but the Beyhive is all abuzz in speculating that it was all about Jay-Z’s alleged infidelity.


The lyrics to a number tracks on the album not so subtly call out some dude for cheating on his wife.


Given that, you know, Beyonce is singing them hints that this dude just might be her husband Jay-Z.


And given that Jay-Z is rumored to have taken a side chick long ago, well, fans are presuming that “Lemonade” is their smoking gun.


Just check out these telltale words:


“Don’t Hurt Yourself:”


I am the dragon breathing fire 
Beautiful man, I’m the lion, Beautiful man, I know you’re lying.
I smell that fragrance on your Louis V, boy
Just give my fat ass a big kiss, boy  
Tonight I’m fucking up all your sh*t, boy, this is your final warning
You know I give you life  
If you try this sh*t again you gon’ lose your wife


“Hold Up:”


Something don’t feel right because it ain’t right, especially coming up after midnight
I smell your secrets and I’m not too perfect to ever feel this worthless
How did it come down to this, going through your call list?
I don’t wanna lose my pride but I’ma f**k me up a bitch.


“Sorry:”


Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home  
Today I regret the night I put that ring on 
He always got them f**king excuses
He only want me when I’m not on there  
He better call Becky with the good hair


If you ask us, this album sounds like it’s all about revenge, like a hard-as-a-mother version of Adele’s “21.”


And by the way, about that “Becky with the good hair,” fans have theories on who that is, too.


Mostly because Rachel Roy dropped a pretty solid hint that she was this “Becky” on Instagram just hours after “Lemonade” aired.


Of course, it’s possible this is all just some hypothetical husband and wife she’s singing about.


Or is it?