Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Catelynn Lowell Sends First Message From Rehab: How"s She Doing??

It’s been about three weeks since Catelynn Lowell checked into a treatment center to get help for mental health issues, and fans have been concerned ever since.



We’ve not heard a peep from the Teen Mom OG star since she left for the Arizona facility, but Cate finally tweeted an update yesterday.


“Just wanted to know I’m doing great!” she wrote. “Best decision I have ever made for myself.. I’ll b home soon #thankyouforyoursupport”


Catelynn opened up about her battle with postpartum depression earlier this year, revealing that she’s suffered from the condition ever since giving birth to daughter Novalee in January of 2015.


“I didn’t really know and I still don’t know what’s going on with my postpartum,” she told Life & Style. “For a while I felt fine, but I’ve always suffered from depression, anxiety and panic attacks.”


Cate’s husband Tyler Baltierra has shown tremendous support and has stuck by her side throughout her struggle.


“Tyler is my backbone and helps me a lot,” said Catelynn.


It appears Tyler has been visiting his wife in Arizona this week. Yesterday, he shared several photos of himself with a friend on a hike through the state’s majestic Grand Canyon.


He also retweeted Catelynn’s post from the treatment center.


We’re happy to hear Cate is on the mend and hope she gets back to her old self soon.