Monday, April 18, 2016

Chris Brown: I Was Suicidal After Beating Up Rihanna

Chris Brown is hoping to earn your money and your pity after he beat up Rihanna in 2009.


The controversial singer is at the center of a new documentary titled “Welcome to My Life,” offering up fans an extended sneak peek in which he talks openly about the time he punched his girlfriend many times in the face.


“I felt like a f-cking monster,” Brown says in the following trailer.


“I was thinking about suicide and everything else. I wasn’t sleeping, I wasn’t eating. I just was getting high.”


Poor Chris Brown, right?


Rihanna, of course, wasn"t sleeping either because her face was in so much pain after Brown pummeled it to a bloody pulp in the car.


Elsewhere in the preview, which bills the documentary as an underdog/redemption story, stars such as Usher, Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Lopez, Mary J. Blige and Mike Tyson praise Brown as an artist.


I went from being on top of the world, number-one songs, being kind of like America"s sweetheart to being Public Enemy number-one," Brown also says.


Yes, that"s BECAUSE YOU BEAT UP YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND HAVE EXHIBITED ENDLESS EXAMPLES OF SERIOUS ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES EVER SINCE, YOU UNGRATEUL LOSER.


Anyway.


No release date for the documentary has been announced just yet.


But check out the nauseating trailer below:


Chris brown i was suicidal after beating up rihanna