Friday, April 15, 2016

Human Ken Doll"s Nose Job Might Eat Away at His Face: REPORT

If you"re in the middle of dinner, you may want to set it aside while you read this.


A man who spent more than $ 500,000 in plastic surgery to look like a Ken doll (no, not Justin Jedlica) is in the hospital due to complications from a nose job, which is severely threatening his health.


Rodrigo Alves, who has undergone 42 elective surgeries to emulate Barbie"s boyfriend, has treated his body like a madcap lab experiment and it is now rejecting his new nose.


"I had nose reconstruction three months ago and it appears the new cartilage has been rejected by my body," he said, according to Daily Mail.


He calls his situation "frightening" and says that he can"t breathe because of a blockage caused by the infection.


"A horrible hole has appeared in my nostril and the infection is eating my nose and I"ve been warned if it is not stopped it could eat into my face," said Alves.


He is suffering from necrosis, a condition in which the flesh basically dies. If the infection escalates, it could turn to gangrene and he could face losing his nose.


The 32-year-old is originally from Brazil, but now lives in London. He was traveling in Spain when he noticed the hole in his nose and wound up in the hospital in Malaga.


Alves addressed his calamity on Instagram with the following message:


"It is very unfortunate that it has happen but like I always say like with any surgery there is a risk …At least I get in trouble on my own expenses and I don"t blame my doctors or anyone else.. 


"[Sh*t] happens and I just have to be strong. #chinup and wait few more months until I can have another rhinoplasty only because #ican


"I know now you think wow this Rodrigo guy is crazy … No I m not crazy just got big balls personality and I know what I want and I go for it simple as that."


 


Human ken dolls nose job might eat away at his face report