Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Miranda Lambert: My New Single Is A Hit!

Miranda Lambert is moving on. 


The 32-year-old country star’s life has changed a lot in the past year. 



She and Blake Shelton divorced last July and the singer took a time out from recording music. 


Lambert moved on from Shelton with Anderson East and things seem to be moving along nicely for them. 


There’s even word that they could be moving in together. 


It’s great that she’s moved on. Right?!



Her first single since her divorce was recently released and it sure seems like she’s on to a winner. 


It quickly shot to the top of the iTunes chart, taking over Katy Perry’s new song. 


“Vice” is full of emotional lyrics. Could some of them be about her troubling time with Blake?


That’s a strong possibility. 


On the heels of her song lighting up the charts, Lambert took to Instagram to speak about her year. 


“The last year of my life has been one of heartache and healing,” the country star, 32, wrote.


“Of learning to be honest …. Accepting the flaws and celebrating the smiles. Finding peace in dark places … having some moments alone with me. Facing fears and feelings… All of them.”


“I got to know my guitars…became friends with a pencil and paper … Used melodies to lead me places I had never been…. Made music with my friends.”


“Because music is medicine. This means the world to me. Thank you for joining me on this journey.”


What do you think of her new single and the Instagram post?


Hit the comments below.