Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Joseline Hernandez: Pregnant By Stevie J!?

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star Joseline Hernandez swears she is pregnant, that Stevie J is the father, and that he’s disavowed the child.


All in one Twitter rant. Epic work, even for her!



Joseline, never one to let a day go by without stirring up big drama on Twitter, shared a photo of what appeared to be a baby bump.


You can see the image in question below.


The 29-year-old then confirmed Wednesday that she’s pregnant with Stevie J’s child … a curious development, given their estrangement.


Not that she’s happy about it, mind you.


In a lengthy rant, the volatile reality star blasted the 44-year-old musician, calling him a “worthless son of a b!tch,” among other things.


DNA test[s] don’t lie,” she said.


“You know you are the daddy of this baby,” however, “thank god you are disclaiming the baby,” she added, upping the head-scratching ante.


“We don’t want your last name.”


Why? Isn’t it obvious: “Your family is sick your dad is a child molester and so are you. Me my baby and I will have a better life without you in it.”


Well … okay then.



“Now go run along and stop knocking on my door and calling me at 5 in the am after you been getting high all night,” Hernandez added.


Joseline’s pregnancy – if it’s real, which forgive us for being skeptical, we’re not quite ready to concede just yet – would come as a shock.


Not only has she openly stated and spread Stevie J gay rumors, but she’s made no indication of the fact that she wants kids, ever.


On the contrary: She’s said she doesn’t anytime soon.


“I do love kids. I do want kids and I am going to have some but I feel like a kid myself too,” she explained in a recent interview. 


“So I’m not ready for kids because I feel so young.” 


Yeah. Basically, if this Twitter rant she went on is any indication of what’s to come … then grab a hat and hold the f–k onto it people!


And follow the link to watch Love & Hip Hop Atlanta online. Because, in the immortal words of a man called ‘Ye … THAT S–T CRAY!