Monday, July 11, 2016

Chloe Lattanzi Posts Sexy Bikini Pic, Hits Back At Trolls

Olivia Newton-John’s only daughter has battled her fair share of demons over the years.



As a teenager, Chloe Lattanzi developed Anorexia, and had to enter treatment.


Later, she would become addicted to cocaine and alcohol, a habit she’s since kicked.


Now, Lattanzi has to deal with body-shamers who trolled her Instagram over the weekend.


The 30-year-old posted gorgeous photos of herself in a bikini while enjoying the California sun poolside.


Trolls took this opportunity to call out her boobs, of course.


Not cool, Lattanzi said, taking to social media to put anyone with a negative comment back in their place.


“being unashamed of your feminine form makes you strong.It takes strength to accept and love yourself. This is message is for every woman who has ever been called stupid or a bimbo for having confidence and for loving your body,” she wrote.


“Having big breasts does not make you stupid. It’s Calling people stupid for having big breasts that makes you ignorant. I love you all.


“I celebrate the sexy free confident woman.”



In October 2015, Lattanzi gave an interview to Fox411 about recovering from her eating disorder.


“I’m grateful I’m recovered fully, I’m healthy, I have a lot of fat on my body.”


Lattanzi is engaged to martial arts instructor James Driskill, and credits him for helping her lead a healthy life.


Driskill, Lattanzi said, “had a lot to do with helping me get through it.”


A few years ago Lattanzi explained to the Daily Mail that her mother had a very difficult time coming to terms with Lattanzi’s illness.


“She’d never faced anything like that before and she didn’t know how to deal with it,” Lattanzi said of the Grease star.


“Eventually she faced up to it and sent me to a treatment centre for my eating disorder when I was 18.


“It didn’t help at all,” Lattanzi admitted.  Putting people with eating disorders together is the worst thing you can do. It creates competition.


“I left and slowly got better on my own.”