Monday, August 8, 2016

Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 12 Episode 13 Recap: Havana Good Time?

On Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 12 Episode 13, the famous family tried to end its Cuba trip on good terms with one another.


Emphasis on tried.



If you watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online, then you know Khloe has been struggling with Lamar Odom’s situation. Hardcore.


Why? Isn’t it obvious?


“His drinking alone makes me so furious,” she told Malika Haqq on the trip, referring his near-death overdose. “It hasn’t even been a year.”


Fortunately, later in Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 12 Episode 13, Khloe seemed to put that out of her mind and enjoy Cuba. 


Much to the liking of her older siblings.


“It makes me so happy,” Kim told the E! cameras. “I just hope Khloé makes the best of the trip and continues on and has a good time.”


Later, when she returned home, Odom was … actually doing okay. But even so, Khloe realized that Lamar’s fate is in his own hands.


Back, it was serious FOMO time for LD.


Translated: With the famous family in Cuba, Scott Disick was in Los Angeles and suffering from a severe case of Fear of Missing Out.


So what is His Lordship to do? Round up the remaining Jenner family members to take part in their own makeshift Cuban festivities.


Yup, it was that kind of contrived storyline.



“I feel like we’re missing out on something huge,” Disick said, picking up Cuban food for quasi-mother-in-law Kris Jenner and Kylie Jenner.


He then rented a bright blue, vintage, 50’s style car and drove them around Los Angeles with French Montana and Cuban hats and cigars.


As filler goes, at least it made for entertaining visuals.


Back in Cuba, ‘Ye actually got pissed at Kylie Jenner’s Puma deal, given that she worked with him on his treasured Adidas line previously.


Yes, this was actually a big deal for everyone involved.


“I don’t agree with going against the family,” Khloe said, siding with Yeezy. “Mom and or Kylie should have presented it to Kanye first.”


“Kanye had Kylie walk in his first two shows, he really believed in her as part of his brand,” Kim concurred. “I get my mom’s job is to get us deals.”


That being said, the media mogul said, “everything has to be really carefully played out and I feel like this was a huge conflict of interest.”


Was it, though? Or was Kimye overreacting big time?



Kris didn’t see it that way when confronted by Kim.


“I run a business,” the Momager responded.


“The biggest part of my business it to pay attention to everyone involved … and the best first for each one of my clients.”


“Sometimes it’s about a business decision.”


Damn. Cutthroat but honest. Kim’s take?


“Sometimes when you’re dealing with family, it’s not really about a business decision. She was the model that he wanted.”


“I just would have liked the heads up.”


“I am just trying to do the best job for everyone that I can,” Kris told her, acknowledging Kim’s point that ‘Ye may have felt blindsided.


“Sometimes I get ahead of myself.”