Thursday, August 11, 2016

Nick Viall to Josh Murray: You"re A Villain!

Nick Viall and Josh Murray will never be friends. 


That much was established when the two of them butted heads for Andi Dorfman’s heart on The Bachelorette Season 10. 


Why would you want to be friends with a love rival? That would just be pretty awkward. 



The two of them probably never wanted to be in the same room again, but after signing up for Bacherlor in Paradise Season 3, they were forced to.


If you watch Bachelor in Paradise online, you’ll know they really don’t like one another. 


It probably didn’t help matters that history repeated itself on Bachelor in Paradise.


Viall had struck up a romance with Amanda Stanton, but she ditched him for Josh Murray. 


That’s got to sting a little, but it will hopefully pave the way for a lot of drama throughout the rest of the season. 


Nick has every reason to not like his love rival. Josh made it crystal clear he had a thing for Stanton and would be pursuing her throughout the dating series. 


That was met with a stern look from Viall, but there was really nothing he could do. 


If you recall, Josh Murray and Amanda Stanton are totally engaged right now, so Murray beat Viall at the love rival game for a second time. 



That’s probably part of the reason why Nick weighed in on Andi Dorfman’s tell-all about her time with Josh. 


Viall was very much on team Andi, unsurprisingly. 


After the August 8 episode aired, Murray took to Twitter about the scene involving him meeting Nick.


“Bahahahaha that whole Nick vs me talk when I returned from my date [with Amanda] was cut up so much, cracks me up — if y’all only knew what was said.”



However, Viall has since opened up about Murray’s claims.


“[Josh] seems to be taking the approach with saying things about editing and stuff like that, which is funny because I’ve been in the position in the past where I haven’t been painted as favorable as some of my other peers. I’ve been called a villain and things like that, but I never put the blame on editing,” Nick Viall explains to Us.


Blaming the editing is a common thing for people on reality TV shows, but Nick sure thinks it isn’t the editing that’s the issue. 


“I’ve made my mistakes on my time on the show, and I think we should be held accountable for the things we say and do in life and on the show. … I try not to get too involved with how he’s responding,” he continued. 


What do you think?


Was Josh right to blame the editing?