Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Rihanna Hates Casual Sex, Doesn"t Hate Chris Brown

Rihanna covers the latest issue of Vanity Fair, opening up in detail about a number of topics.


Including why she won’t just open her legs for any old guy out there.



“If I wanted to [just have sex for fun] I would completely do that,” Rihanna tells the magazine.



“I am going to do what makes me feel happy, what I feel like doing. But that would be empty for me; that to me is a hollow move. I would wake up the next day feeling like sh-t.”


The pop star admits she gets “horny.” She says she’s “human” and of course she does “want to have sex.” HOWEVER…


“What am I going to do – just find the first random cute dude that I think is going to be a great ride for the night and then tomorrow I wake up feeling empty and hollow?


“I can’t do it to myself. I cannot. It has a little bit to do with fame and a lot to do with the woman that I am. And that saves me.”


We’ll give you a few moments, fellas, to get the image of Rihanna taking a “great ride for the night” out of your head.


What about for Chris Brown? Is Rihanna actually back together with the man who bludgeoned her face in 2009?


Heck no. But she does tell Vanity Fair why she stuck around with the artist for so long.


“I was that girl, that girl who felt that as much pain as this relationship is, maybe some people are built stronger than others,” she explains.


“Maybe I’m one of those people built to handle sh-t like this.


“Maybe I’m the person who’s almost the guardian angel to this person, to be there when they’re not strong enough, when they’re not understanding the world, when they just need someone to encourage them in a positive way and say the right thing.”



The singer also acknowledges that part of the reason she got back with Brown after the assault was because she believed she could change him.


“A hundred percent. I was very protective of him. I felt that people didn’t understand him.”


What is her status now with her long-time boyfriend?


“I don’t hate him. I will care about him until the day I die. We’re not friends, but it’s not like we’re enemies. We don’t have much of a relationship now.”