Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Khloe Kardashian RIPS Haters, Explains New Interview

Yes, Khloe Kardashian is featured on the latest cover of People Magazine.


Yes, she opens up to that magazine about Lamar Odom, about her past with the former basketball star and her future as he looks to recover from a significant health scare.



But, no, Khloe wants to make very clear: 


She did NOT jump at some opportunity to exploit Odom’s situation for fame, money or publicity.


In a series of Twitter messages, Khloe addresses those who have criticized her for talking to the press during this difficult time, telling them to basically zip it.


Because they are utterly clueless.


“I want to make this VERY clear…My People cover, I shot and interviewed for PRIOR to all the events that happened,” Khloé wrote.


“It was contracted press for my book that I wrote months and months ago. Timing is what it is.”


It is true that Kardashian is coming out with a self-help memoir on November 3.


It is titled “Strong Looks Better Naked” and she canceled a scheduled book tour due to events surrounding Odom.


“Shame on you all for thinking the worst of me. It’s been a tough few weeks. I don’t need your f–ked up energy!” Khloe added.


“Know the facts before you throw stones. I had to do a follow up 5 minute phoner after the events only because I was contracted to.”


We rarely say this, but… you tell em, Khloe Kardashian!!!


The Hollywood Gossip is typically the first site to call out members of this family for their fame and money-hungry ways.


But Khloe has exhibited nothing but love for Odom over the years, even when he made it very difficult for her to do so, and we can’t imagine what she’s going through now.


“To the ones who uplift and send love….I love you more!” Khloe did also say.


“I appreciate the support. Have a great day babies! Kisses and hugs.””