Friday, April 1, 2016

Adam Lind Accidentally Texts Nude Photo to Jenelle Evans Instead of Chelsea Houska, Sh!tstorm Ensues on Twitter!

Back in February, graphic photos of Adam Lind having sex with a former girlfriend leaked online, causing the famously short-tempered Teen Mom 2 star to flip out and demand that the pics be deleted from social media.


You might think that the incident would’ve taught Lind to be a bit more cautious with his racy selfies. You would be wrong:



Not only has Lind been posting nude photos online, he’s been texting them to his ex Chelsea Houska. Or at least trying to, anyway…


Moments ago, Chelsea’s co-star Jenelle Evans tagged Houska in a tweet that was initially thought to be a joke:


“Hey @ChelseaHouska tell your dude Adam Lind to stop sending me dick pics,” Evans wrote. “I can see why you cut his ass loose. Looks like those steroids are having some BAD side effects LOLOLOLOLOL!!!”


Houska replied:


“Adam is not my dude. If he’s sending you dick pics that’s between the two of y’all!”


The ladies went back and forth with Chelsea mostly keeping her cool, but eventually implying that she thinks Jenelle is lying (a fair assumption, as Jenelle lies about everything).


That’s when things got really ugly:


“Bitch I will post your baby daddy’s shriveled-ass ‘roid dong right here just to prove I ain’t lying,” Jenelle tweeted. “I have 1.2 million followers and they’re all about to be busting out their magnifying glasses.”


Lind hasn’t tweeted since 2011, but someone must have alerted him to the goings-on, because he intervened just as it seemed that Jenelle was about to show his man bits to the world:


“LADIES, I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CONFUSION,” Adam wrote. “I ALSO APOLOGIZE FOR USING ALL CAPS, BUT I’M FILLED WITH RAGE (AS ALWAYS) AND I DON’T KNOW HOW ELSE TO EXPRESS MYSELF.”


“I MEANT TO SEND THOSE PHOTOS TO CHELSEA, BUT I SENT THEM TO JENELLE BY MISTAKE. I WOULD NEVER INTENTIONALLY SEND NUDE PHOTOS TO SOMEONE I HAVEN’T ALREADY HAD SEX WITH BECAUSE…WELL, YOU BOTH KNOW WHY.”


The situation is shocking not only for the feud it appears to have kicked off between Jenelle and Chelsea, but also because it seems that we just discovered the big (or should we say small) reason that Adam Lind is so angry all the time.


Surprising stuff – or at least it would be, were it not for the fact that this is just a really long April Fool’s joke! HA!


Watch Teen Mom 2 online at TV Fanatic for some actual drama.