Friday, July 8, 2016

Keeping Up With The Kardashians: Khloe Complains That Rob Won"t Pick Up Her Phone Calls

The past several episodes of Keeping Up With The Kardashians show a divide between once-close siblings, Khloe and Rob Kardashian.


After learning that he proposed to his pregnant girlfriend, Blac Chyna, Khloe was all kinds of furious.


Now, in a clip previewing Sunday"s episode, Khloe just wants to repair her relationship with Rob.


While sitting outside with Lamar Odom, Khloe admitted she felt disconnected from her brother.


"Call Rob," Lamar suggested.


"I mean he probably won"t answer my phone call," Khloe said as she dialed Rob on her phone..


Khloe was shocked when Rob answered their Facetime call.


"I am really surprised that Rob answered the call because even though Lamar"s calling him it"s from my phone," Khloe explained during her one-on-one interview.


"It does make me smile because at least I know he"s finally gonna answer one of my phone calls."


"You getting married soon daddio?" Lamar asked Rob.



"Yeah—I don"t know how soon but first comes love then comes marriage, you know," Rob answered.


The two men, who also had a close relationship before Khloe and Lamar split, agreed to grab dinner together later that week.


"I have always loved Lamar and Rob"s relationship and bond and I want them to hang out," Khloe said during her one-on-one, "but you know I still want my time with Rob.


"He hasn"t had any one-on-one time with me, Rob hasn"t attempted to do anything with me."


Since that episode was filmed, Khloe seems to have moved back her anger over Rob and Blac.


In fact, Blac was at her 32nd birthday party, which was thrown at a Los Angeles Dave & Buster"s.


A source told Us Weekly back in May that “The baby brought them together.


"Rob is having a baby, which is huge and she needed to be there for him. It was the right thing to do.”


 


Khloe kardashian rob wont pick up my phone calls