Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Brooks Ayers: I WISH My Cancer Was Fake!

Controversial Real Housewives of Orange County star Brooks Ayers is opening up about the cancer he claims he has, and the drama it has caused.


If you watch The Real Housewives of Orange County online, you know all too well by now that Brooks" diagnosis was the subject of much debate.


The longtime boyfriend of Vicki Gunvalson was grilled by their co-stars on numerous occasions about whether he was feigning the disease.


"Absolutely I"m sticking by that," Ayers shared with E!  "Unfortunately, I wish it wasn"t true. It would be a lot easier if I didn"t have cancer."


"To be honest with you. The daily grind, the routines, reminding yourself that I"m sick and need to do certain things, not do certain things."


Brooks and Vicki broke up right before this storyline aired, but throughout the season, Gunvalson was adamant in her boyfriend"s defense.


The more defiant she grew toward his critics, the more unsettled the whole situation became, and the more fans grew suspicious of Ayers.


Then the couple broke up, but Brooks says that cancer aside, "we made the decision that we probably weren"t going to be forever."


He then suggests that one co-star had it out for him:


"Given the fact that Tamra [Barney] made the comments that she did after Season 9 that this was going to be Vicki"s year in the ‘box" so to speak?"


"It made me an easy target."


While Tamra insisting he doesn"t have cancer didn"t help matters, Brooks says things with Vicki ran their course, despite counseling.


Whatever "proof" Tamra and Shannon Beador say they have, Brooks says of course he has cancer, by the way, and is fighting to this day.


He"s just no longer fighting Vicki or anyone else on Bravo.


"I am [dating]. Vicki is as well. It could be very serious," Ayers shared. "I"m just living life with a lot less drama from that perspective."


Brooks ayers i wish my cancer was fake