Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Peter Gunz and Amina Buddafly Welcome Baby Girl!

Controversial Love & Hip Hop: New York couple Peter Gunz and Amina Buddafly are proud parents once again – and it’s a girl, again!



The reality stars just welcomed baby daughter Bronx into the world, sharing the exciting family news with their fans on Instagram.


The proud dad captioned the above pic of his little girl:


“Welcome to Hollywood Queen Bronx… I’m in love.”


Peter certainly dressed for the occasion, too!


Baby Bronx joins big sister Cori, 13 months. 



Gunz, 49, is clearly smitten with the new princess (queen?) in is life; Amina, 33, also wrote on social media, “I woke up in love this morning.”


This is the second child for the Love & Hip Hop couple.


It’s also the 10th overall (yes, the tenth) for the rapper, who just welcomed a son, Gunner, with his ex-girlfriend Tara Wallace.


In February. Of this year. Do the math on that one.


That’s right, he’s had three kids in the span of 13 months, with Tara’s six-month-old boy bookended by Amina’s daughters.


These things happen when you’re Peter Gunz.



Wallace and Buddafly shared their respective baby news in the same week earlier this year, which had to make things a little awkward.


The pregnant Amina Buddafly said via Instagram:


There is one reason and one reason only why I got pregnant again. Actually there is no “I” in this, its “WE”! But since i am the one carrying:


“I Got pregnant again because I made love to the man I love.”


Now y’all can debate on why we did it until ya hair turns grey.


I feel good knowing that WE know and you just ‘think’ you know…



A baby does not keep a man and being spiteful does not make you a winner! This is not a game. This is my life.


But No matter what the circumstances were and are, I now feel happy to be expecting again and even happier to know I have the best baby daddy I could ask for.


@petergunz174 I love you 4ever and I will never be scared to show or say it because of people.



If you watch Love & Hip Hop online, you know that Gunz’s oldest daughter, Whitney insisted her dad get a vasectomy after Season 6.


So much for that. But the million-dollar (child support question) is:


Will this be Peter Gunz’s last child, or is baby #11 just around the corner? Will Amina stick it out with him, or will trust issues take over?


One never knows when it comes to this VH1 character.