Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson: Back Together After All These Years?

There’s a rumor going around that Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson have made their way back into each other’s arms.



A source told British tabloid Heat that Holmes and Jackson “had lunch together and things went from there.  Pretty soon, they were texting and talking to each other almost every day and spending time together whenever they got a chance.”


Jackson split up with Diane Kruger after ten years together, which was confirmed by their rep on July 18th.


Holmes had reportedly parted ways with rumored boyfriend Jamie Foxx (a relationship which was never confirmed), so the former Dawson’s Creek co-stars made like Joey and Pacey and got back together.



Another source told Life & Style that Holmes and Jackson’s “friends are convinced they’re more than just old buddies.”


Despite fans really, really, really wanting this to be true, Holmes’ rep shot down the story to Gossip Cop.  In fact, Holmes’ team told Life & Style  the same thing, but the tabloid ran the story anyway “just to stir up a rumor.”



In fact, the rep continued, Holmes and Jackson haven’t been in contact in a long time.


What’s weird is that in 2012, Jackson confirmed that Holmes called him up to reconnect after her split from Tom Cruise.


“Like any old friend, it was like, ‘Oh, hi how are ya? What’s going on?’; ‘I had a kid,"” Jackson recalled during an appearance on a Canadian talk show.


“It was very nice, actually.”


In September 1998, Holmes told Rolling Stone that she was smitten-kitten with Jackson.



“I’m just going to say that I met somebody last year, I fell in love, I had my first love, and it was something so incredible and indescribable,” she said at the time.


“I feel so fortunate because he’s now one of my best friends. It’s weird, it’s almost like a Dawson-and-Joey type thing now.  He’s been in the business so long, and he’s really helped me. I respect him as a friend and as a professional.”


BRB, going to destroy my Joey and Pace dream board. Thanks, Gossip Cop.