Monday, October 12, 2015

Selena Gomez on Justin Bieber: No Hard Feelings!

Selena Gomez has once again spoken out on Justin Bieber.


With the release of a new album and with a new tour on tap, the 23-year old is trying to close doors on many issues from her past.



Specifically, she’s trying to move far away from her relationship with Bieber.



But it isn’t easy.


“I think people really wanted to see me fail,” Gomez tells Refinery 29 of her history as Bieber’s girlfriend.


“I’d sit down in an interview and get the most harshly asked questions. Of course I got my heart broken. Of course I was pissed about it…. I was so disappointed, because I never wanted my career to be a tabloid story.”


Over the past several weeks, in promoting her new music, Gomez has touched on Bieber in numerous interviews.


She lamented the way websites only focused on her Bieber answers in a previous Q&A. But she also teased that she might one day get back together with him


And why not? The stars are not on bad terms.


“At this point, there is no anger. There’s closure in a very good, healthy way. We’ve seen each other. I’m always encouraging and I am proud of his journey.


“I think people are making it out to be something that is more tragic than it really was. We grew up together. We both made mistakes. That’s it.”


That probably isn’t it.


But as long as Selena is happy at the moment, we are happy for her.