Friday, August 5, 2016

Jenelle Evans: Stirring Up Trouble On Twitter AGAIN

Jenelle Evans knows how to get attention, and that’s exactly what she’s doing ahead of Teen Mom OG‘s season premiere on August 22nd.



In between searching for her MTV Video Music Awards look, Evans summed up her relationship with mom, Barbara in a photo, and retweeted a mushy declaration of love in honor of her boyfriend, David Eason.


“It’s beautiful seeing a guy love his girl and showing her that he appreciates her, just them being happy is amazing,” the tweet reads.


As for Babs, a photo of Kylie Jenner looking blankly at her mom, Kris was all Evans needed.


“me when my mom tells people my business.”


Earlier this week, Evans tweeted about getting to be a stay-at-home-mom.  


“I’m so grateful to be able to spend so much time with my son. Being a stay-at-home mom is the best job ever,” she wrote. 


Fans accused Evans of being out of touch and having zero self-awareness.



“not everyone is luck [sic] enough to stay at home and have the lifestyle you have, worked all my life bringing up my 2 kids alone,” one follower responded.


To which Evans responded, “you don’t have to live like me to be a stay-at-home mom. Some are self-employed.”


For as much as she’s ever-present on social media, Evans has – for the most part – remained silent on a big rumor that she’s pregnant with Eason’s baby.


Back in May, Evans attempted to put rumors to rest.


“For everyone asking.. No I’m not pregnant and no not engaged,” she tweeted. “Happy where I am in life and comfortable so I’ve been eating a lot more lol.”


Yet, sources close to Evans claim she’s definitely with child.


Back in July, Evans and Eason were involved in a car accident, and the police report stated that Evans was 10 weeks along.  


An incriminating text between Evans and her older brother, Colin was leaked on Twitter.


“LOL…That’s crazy…but why lie though? I know you told me 5 months but 10 weeks is just laughable. I feel sorry for the baby will have Jenelle as her mother,” Colin wrote.


It’s entirely possibly that Evans is saving the news because it’s a major storyline this season on Teen Mom OG.  


Ratings > Real Life.