Friday, August 5, 2016

Megyn Kelly Cracks Up Over Donald Trump, We Can"t Blame Her

Megyn Kelly tried, and failed to keep a straight face while discussing Donald Trump"s Wednesday town hall in Daytona Beach, Florida.


The Fox News anchor was a target last August when Trump disliked her questions, and after insinuated that she was probably on her period (oh yes, and he called her a "bimbo" on Twitter).


Though they buried the hatchet in May, but the Republican nominee brought it up again on Wednesday night.


“I meant her nose or her ears or her mouth,” Trump said to a roaring crowd.


“But these people are perverted and they think it was another location. Unbelievable. I cut it short ― because I was talking about either taxes or economic development, so I said, ‘or wherever.’ And I wanted to get back on the subject. I should have finished it out, I would have been much better. So they lied.”


When the camera cut back to Kelly, she was visibly embarrassed that the issue was brought up at all.



“What is he doing? Relitigating every controversy from the primary season?” Kelly said.


Another controversial issue Trump rehashed was the time he made fun of New York Times reporter Serege Kovaleski.


Kovaleski suffers from arthrogryposis, which limits the functioning of his joints.


“I won’t make the motions because if I do, they’ll say something, you know,” Trump said, referring to his mimicking Kovaleski"s disability.


But wait!  Trump is very good to the disabled! 


“Nobody’s better to people with disabilities than me. I spend millions and millions of dollars on buildings taking care of people with disabilities,” he claimed.


In the video, Kelly – who had two guests on the segment, one of whom is a Trump supporter – mentioned that federal law requires buildings to be wheelchair accessible.


“But they’re very expensive in his buildings, Megyn, let me tell you,” the Trump supporter joked.


Watch the segment to see why Kelly couldn"t contain herself.


Megyn kelly cracks up over donald trump