Thursday, August 11, 2016

Ray J: I’m Not Sexting Malia Obama!

There are certain things Ray J won"t do, and sexting First Daughter Malia Obama is one of them.


TMZ Hip Hop first reported that Ray J was sending the 18-year-old lewd text messages, which the "CIA"s top internet security team" intercepted.


"You"re a star in the making…hit me up when you turn 18…there"s more out there than twerking," Ray J allegedly wrote.



President Obama went into dad mode, according to the site, and responded directly to Kim Kardashian"s former co-star.  In caps, apparently.


“ONE PHONE CALL AND YOU’RE DONE LIKE YOUR CAREER, DON’T FORGET IM FROM CHICAGO I’LL TAKE YOU OUTSIDE AND F*CK YOU IN THE STREET!”


Starcasm pointed out that TMZ Hip Hop may be responsible for the caps, but if we"re suspending reality for a moment, it"s not difficult to imagine that Mr. President would respond in all caps.  


Can you blame him?


Ray J couldn"t stay silent on the rumor, so he posted a video on Instagram yesterday putting to rest any rumors about messaging Malia.



"Come on, man. Why y’all always trying to bring me down?" he said


"I’m positive; I’m gettin’ married on Friday; like, what the hell would I be doin doin’ anything like that? Anything reckless, anything stupid; like, please. Anything y’all read like that, it ain’t true. Let me be positive; you know; lemme just, you know, be with my girl…."


You know what?  We believe him.


"I addressed this ’cause I didn’t want any other dumb stuff comin’ up at the same time we’re tryin’ to get married….I mean, we good. It’s all love, but….All that extra sh!t, please, man. I ain’t on that. Love!"



The Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Star will marry fiancee Princess in Los Angeles tomorrow, with the ceremony being broadcast on VH1.  Malia will be on Martha"s Vineyard trying to forget that this story even exists.


Ray j im not sexting malia obama