Saturday, October 10, 2015

Kendra on Top Season 4 Episode 12 Recap: Couples Retreat

Last night Kendra on Top Season 4 Episode 12, Kendra and Hank Baskett embarked on an intimacy retreat to work on their troubled marriage?


The results? NO ONE could’ve seen this coming …



Okay, anyone could’ve seen this coming honestly.



If you watch Kendra on Top online, you know they have major issues with intimacy and that Hank is pretty terrified of his own wife at this point.


Well, this episode drove home those points and then some. Sometimes, a girl just wants to get roughed up in bed (her words). Step up, bruh!


Hank, for his part, feels like his oft-estranged wife should be more … intimate. Not purely in a sexual manner, but romantically. Personally.


Case in point? His dinner exercise falling flat.


“This is supposed to be the romantic and sensual dinner ever. But with Kendra not taking it seriously, it felt like it ruined the night,” he said.


K-Dubs sees it differently, and wasn’t a fan of the candlelit meal: “I don’t care anymore. F–k this. Play by the book. I don’t give a shit.”


She storms off to the couple’s bedroom, alone.


“I have done everything to get past what I’ve been through. This was Hank’s moment to have me have fun with him, and he killed it.”


“I’m like, F–k this serious bulls–t. It’s over.”


Obviously, their attempt at a retreat is yet another attempt to dredge up/move past Hank’s infamous cheating scandal with Ava London.


“If this intimacy retreat doesn’t work out,” she said at an earlier juncture, then “God forbid … I don’t know what I would do next.”


We think every setback only creates more opportunities for faking divorce drama and keeping her relevant, but maybe that’s just us?


Also, for a woman who hates kissing, Kendra Wilkinson has some strong opinions on what she would like to have happen in bed.


“It just feels that Hank takes me for granted sometimes,” the reality star says at one point. “Not in life, but in the sex department.”


“I know he thinks I’m hot, I know he gets turned on by me … but he’s kind of scared of me because I’m the more aggressive person.”


“I don’t think he’s ever broken being shy around me. I’m looking for him to step up because I’m waiting for him to be the aggressor.”


“Kind of rough me up, you know?”


When it comes to the life and times of Kendra Wilkinson, it feels like the more we learn, the less we know to be perfectly honest.